View Post / Comments
(Submitted) EDC By: David H.
A little heavy for some, but I take public transportation a couple days a week from the city to the foothills, so I carry a few extra things in case of a blizzard or something.
From top left:
- Paracord belt (~100 ft), Homemade, Quick Tinder in the Belt Loop, Lithium Batteries, fish hooks, leds, and signal mirror in the liner.
- ACU Camo Paracord Ankle Bracelet (~6 ft) - Chain Sinnet weave, comes undone in about 2 seconds
- Kershaw Ken Onion Leek 1660 - Purchase On Amazon »
- Duct Tape / Vinyl First Aid wallet, alcohol wipes, butterfly bandages, and anti-biotic Band-Aids
- Uzi Tactical Pen - Purchase On Amazon »
- Slim Clip - Purchase On Amazon »
- Fenix LD01 - Purchase On Amazon »
- Citizen Eco-Drive - Purchase On Amazon »
- Keys - Because of work, I wear slacks a lot, so everything needs to fit inside the standard 4 pockets, hence the keys are a bit bulky, but they work well for me.
- Utilikey, Handcuff Key, Personal Keys, Spyderco Bug, Photon Freedom Covert, Duct Tape (~3 ft), Emergency Cash, Iodine Tabs (1 gal), Homemade Fire Striker