View Post / Comments
Everyday Carry Submitted By: Colter
I was pretty excited to see that you posted my EDC but I am concerned that I may have lowered the bar. To remedy this I’ve put together something more current, one of my growing number of rotations with a light that I’ve just started testing. Of course the Wave has been a faithful companion for years and years and putting it on is simply a part of my morning routine, not likely to ever change. However, I did returned to the old original sheath until I find something I really like. www.odellstudios.com
- Leatherman Wave - Purchase on Amazon
- Zebra SL-F1 - Purchase on Amazon
- S-Biner #3 - Purchase on Amazon - carrying my keys and a few essential drugs.
- Larger CRKT Ripple w/aluminum handles - Purchase on Amazon. Virtually weightless.
- Crelant V11A. 1xAA 3 mode, reverse clicky and memory. So far, excellent for something a little larger with a more tactical interface.