Everyday Carry Submitted By: MIchael W.
Hi, I am a 17 yrs old student living in China.
Many of the things I buy are from China because they are cheap and they quality is decent.
- Kershaw w/ gut hook and glass breaker (bought in China)
- SAK Victorinox Climber (US) - Purchase on Amazon
- Zippo lighter (US) - Purchase on Amazon
- Cree Q5 flashlight (Chinese knockoff) many companies make this type of flashlight
- Pilot G2 Black 0.7mm - Purchase on Amazon
- Sony Earphones MDR-EX60iP (bought in Japan)
- Cheap No Brand Wallet(China) stores credit card survival tool, id, smartcard(RFiD), some bandaids, tweezers, and a small exacto blade
- 30-50 yuan($5-$10) in a money clip for quick access
- Watch-Casio PRW-1300TJ Pro-trek, as a boyscout and an avid outdoorsman, this watch is really useful, it has a compass, barometer, and altimeter.
- Nature Valley Granola Bar, I wear cargo pants in the winter and during the summer I’ll carry a belt kit, so there’s plenty of space for me to store all this and the granola bar
- Keychain-where I live, there is a large main gate that you can only access with the yellow id card, there are 2 doors to my house, like many others in China, I carry a small keychain tool that has scissors, a small knife, and a file, I got this off a manicure set, I carry a key shaped USB on it, a small flat head and phillips screwdriver for my glasses and other delicate repairs, the other keys are just for my mailbox and drawers.
Thanks for Reading