View Post / Comments
Everyday Carry Submitted By: panzerchris
Just came across your blog and thought I would share my “poor man’s” EDC.
- Handmade leather cuff, wallet and stainless steel chain (by me)
- beat up Rumor Touch (time for a real phone!)
- Boker CLB with para cord lanyard (me as well)
- Timex Indeglo watch (was my Dad’s) with nylon strap
- Gerber Curve - Purchase on Amazon
- CREE MXDL 300 lumen AA tactical light (great light for under $10)
- Vintage lighter (copy of a German type lighter)
- SOG Micron II (nice back up blade that tucks away nicely!)
- Leatherman Micro - Purchase on Amazon
- dollar store carabiner with house key + GERBER AAA flashlight, pill fob, brass compass, County Comm screw key set, County Comm tweezers, hand cuff key (never know), U.S. Shelby Co. P-51 can opener, SWISS+TECH UTILI-KEY and another para cord lanyard!
So thats my gear from day to day.